Authentic Beni Ourain Vintage Moroccan Pouf Floor Cushions - a Pair
A Pair - Authentic Neutral Vintage Moroccan Rug Floor Cushion Pillow | Boho Chic Pouf Cover | Gift Idea | Extra Large Floor Cushions ...
more A Pair - Authentic Neutral Vintage Moroccan Rug Floor Cushion Pillow | Boho Chic Pouf Cover | Gift Idea | Extra Large Floor Cushions
This is a set for two (2) cushion covers that were made from a beautiful vintage Moroccan wool rug! They are authentic, directly from Morocco. Both are wonderful large size, with a stunning array of neutral colors and rare use of multiple patterns! Both are in very good vintage condition, no rips stains or holes!
If you would prefer the cushion(s) stuffed by us, we will be happy to decide. However, the filling is easy to do - we personally stuff our covers with down pillows from Ikea. The covers can easily be filled with filling found on Amazon to newspapers. Ideas can be found here: Ideas can also be found here: http://wecraftdaily.blogspot.com/2011/05/giant-floor-cushions-tutorial.html. Sure, to make a unique, whimsical addition to any home! We will be posting more soon!
26”W x 26”D x 7”H (OVERALL & DEPENDENT ON FILLER AMOUNT)
* Please note measurements are in approximate inches & always using the largest point of the object
Subscribe to our blog & follow @heathertique on all the social media platforms for updates and content!
This listing may be for a vintage item or set, meaning there will be some wear signs of use and is common due to age. Please zoom in on those pictures to make sure you are okay with the imperfections that define the character. If you need additional pictures or have questions, please feel to message us. We love to help! less
- 26ʺW × 7ʺD × 26ʺH
- Condition Notes
- Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $18
- Free Local Pickup in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Heathertique in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Heathertique | Curated Uncommon Goods to add Character to your Atmosphere. Located in South Florida, we ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about less than 3 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-14 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.