Vintage Danish Mid-Century Teak Lounge Chair
This product is no longer available.
Here is a sensational one of a kind 1950's easy chair designed by master Kofod Larsen in Denmark.
This classic ... more Here is a sensational one of a kind 1950's easy chair designed by master Kofod Larsen in Denmark.
This classic sculptural frame, recently refinished, is made of solid teak with a glowing wood grain. New two tones upholstery on both cushions combining the iconic colorful pattern of Charles Eames and a period correct textured blue sourced from the George M. collection. New support seating straps for extra comfort.
Dimensions:28 in.Hx30 in.Wx30 in.D less
- 30.0ʺW × 30.0ʺD × 28.0ʺH
- Ib Kofod-Larsen
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in San Marcos, CA
Aymerick Mødern in San Marcos, CA
Welcome to Aymerick Mødern, I specialize in mid-century and scandinavian modern furnitures I enjoy restoring ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Accent Chairs for Living Room
- Accent Chairs with Arms
- Animal Print Accent Chairs
- Armless Accent Chairs
- Bedroom Accent Chairs
- Black and White Accent Chairs
- Blue Club Chairs
- Blue and White Accent Chairs
- Contemporary Club Chairs
- Cow Hide Accent Chairs
- Danish Modern Club Chairs
- Floral Accent Chairs
- High Back Accent Chairs
- Paris Accent Chairs
- Patterned Accent Chairs
- Pink Club Chairs
- Reclining Accent Chairs
- Red Club Chairs
- Round Accent Chairs
- Small Accent Chairs
- Striped Accent Chairs
- Studded Accent Chairs
- Swivel Accent Chairs
- Tufted Accent Chairs
- Unique Accent Chairs
- Upholstered Accent Chairs
- Vintage Accent Chairs
- Wood Club Chairs
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- Local Delivery
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.