Mid Century Signed Cassina Italian Carimate Chair - Rush Seat
A rare mid century signed Cassina Vico Magistretti Carimate chair in red with a rush seat and back.
The Vico ... more A rare mid century signed Cassina Vico Magistretti Carimate chair in red with a rush seat and back.
The Vico Magistretti chair "Carimate" was manufactured by Cassina in the 1960s. Designed in 1959 as part of the furnishings for the golf club in Carimate Lombardy, Very rare version with seat made of rush.
Wood frame in red. There is some surface wear to original finish with scratches, minor paint loss. The rush seat has a few loose pieces which are generally affixed but have fraying,
Seat height 14.5" less
- 27.5ʺW × 26.0ʺD × 24.5ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Vico Magistretti
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $359
- Free Local Pickup in Stamford, CT
- $165 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 150 miles of 06902. 20837 does not qualify.
Reposed NY in Stamford, CT
The Reposed NY Collection is a vintage furniture, decor, art and prop source in NYC ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Accent Chairs for Living Room
- Accent Chairs with Arms
- Animal Print Accent Chairs
- Armless Accent Chairs
- Boho Chic Club Chairs
- Cassina Club Chairs
- Contemporary Club Chairs
- Hollywood Regency Club Chairs
- Italian Club Chairs
- Mid-Century Modern Club Chairs
- Modern Club Chairs
- Red Club Chairs
- Round Accent Chairs
- Small Accent Chairs
- Tufted Accent Chairs
- Unique Accent Chairs
- Vintage Accent Chairs
- Wood Club Chairs
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.