Paul McCobb Dining Set - Set of 6
This beautiful mid-century modern dining set by Paul McCobb includes dining table (item 7017) with four leaves, four side chairs ...
more This beautiful mid-century modern dining set by Paul McCobb includes dining table (item 7017) with four leaves, four side chairs (item 7001) and one host chair (item 7024). With all four leaves, table is 91.5” long. Sandrift finish. Condition is consistent with age: some scratches and one leaf is missing a brass edge (see pictures); chairs are in good condition, but foam padding needs to be replaced and one cushion needs to be restitched.
Also for sale in a separate listing is a matching cabinet set (items 7023, 7025, 7026, and 6010); discount offered for sale of entire collection. Set has been in the same family since purchase in 1957; original receipt to be included with cabinet set, but copy will be provided if dining set sells separately. less
- 40.5ʺW × 47.5ʺD × 29.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Mid-Century Modern
- Paul McCobb
- Paul McCobb
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $909
- Free Local Pickup in Reno, NV
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Alan R. in Reno, NV
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.