Daystrom Furniture Tulip Style Swivel Chairs - A Pair
Awesome pair of Mid Century Modern tulip style swivel chairs by Daystrom Furniture in their original baby blue vinyl upholstery ...
moreAwesome pair of Mid Century Modern tulip style swivel chairs by Daystrom Furniture in their original baby blue vinyl upholstery white plastic arms and frame and white painted metal bases. They are in wonderful vintage condition. There is a slight yellowing of the plastic frames which comes with age but is not unattractive. Circa 1960s-1970s.
Wow! These mod chairs by Daystrom Furniture are absolutely phenomenally cool! Comprised of a white mid-century era thick heavy cast plastic ( think Kartel or Joe Columbo ) barrel shaped chair arms and frames with a baby blue faux leather seat and back upholstery swiveling on a white cast aluminum and steel tulip chair style painted base. They are in awesome original condition. The plastic has yellowed slightly but has no cracks or chips or noticeable scratches. The Daystrom Furniture company began by producing metal ashtrays in Olean, New York in 1934 but soon started manufacturing chromium kitchen furniture. In the 1960s they were a leading producer of kitchen dinettes and developed designs in metal, vinyl, laminate, acrylics, and, being one of the first users of, particle board. Ted Van Benschoten was the design director for Daystrom during the 1970s so most likely had a hand in the design of this pair of great Mid Mod chairs. This pair is unusual and fun and you know you need them for your own.
• Height – 29.5 Inches
• Width – 23 Inches
• Depth – 22 Inches
• Seat Depth – 18.5 Inches
• Seat Height – 18.5 Inches
• Arm Height – 27 Inches
• Weight – 22.8 Pounds Each
• Height – 54 Inches
• Width – 29 Inches
• Depth – 28 Inches
• Weight – 165 Pounds less
- 23ʺW × 22ʺD × 29.5ʺH
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Chris G. in Topeka, KS
- Super Seller 2018
13,000 square feet of high-style vintage furnishings, home décor, art & more! Warehouse 414 is ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Accent Chairs for Living Room
- Accent Chairs with Arms
- Aluminum Side Chairs
- Animal Print Accent Chairs
- Armless Accent Chairs
- Bedroom Accent Chairs
- Black and White Accent Chairs
- Blue Side Chairs
- Blue and White Accent Chairs
- Cow Hide Accent Chairs
- Daystrom Side Chairs
- Floral Accent Chairs
- High Back Accent Chairs
- Metal Side Chairs
- Mid-Century Modern Side Chairs
- Modern Side Chairs
- Paris Accent Chairs
- Patterned Accent Chairs
- Reclining Accent Chairs
- Round Accent Chairs
- Small Accent Chairs
- Striped Accent Chairs
- Studded Accent Chairs
- Swivel Accent Chairs
- Tufted Accent Chairs
- Unique Accent Chairs
- Upholstered Accent Chairs
- Vintage Accent Chairs
- Vinyl Side Chairs
- White Side Chairs
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.