Refinished Cabinet Altar
This labor of love came home with the seller from a trip to Amsterdam where it was found in all ...
more This labor of love came home with the seller from a trip to Amsterdam where it was found in all its yellow painted glory. The seller has been creating altars for clients for over a decade - whether they use them to celebrate nature, loved ones who have passed, spiritual deities or just awesome mementos. This altar has been repainted with chalk paint, waxed, and hand gilded with gold leaf. The interior details include handmade and hand- screened italian paper adorned with Swarovski crystal details and vintage brass hardware. The interior rosewood carved details and gold silk backing are original.
When closed, it looks like a tiny cabinet. There is a bottom drawer to hold matches, incense and prayers or, if you choose, love notes, photos, and loving memories. The interior measures 12.75 wide x 9.5 deep with a drawer that is 10.25 wide and 7.5 deep. less
- 13.5ʺW × 9.5ʺD × 19.25ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $49
- Free Local Pickup in San Mateo, CA
Apartment 46 in San Mateo, CA
Melisa is always on the hunt for unique pieces that give a room a sense ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.