Luxurious Brueton Sofa by Stanley Jay Friedman
Fine design meets the finest quality. This luxurious sofa is extremely comfortable and perfect for residential or commercial use. The ...
more Fine design meets the finest quality. This luxurious sofa is extremely comfortable and perfect for residential or commercial use. The streamline design and appearance of this sofa is the work of designer Stanley Jay Friedman. Friedman designed the seating for Brueton, a company well known in the trade for their high quality American made furniture. For over 90 years Brueton has produced signature furnishings working with some of the best designers and architects, for the residential, contract and hospitality markets.
This sleek and stylish sofa is upholstered in J. Robert Scott “Boucle Cords”. The color is Ivory-Straw and the fabric has a beautiful texture (see close up photo). The sofa rest on a squared polished stainless steel apron frame and legs. This is the original upholstery when the sofas were ordered in 1999 and its in lovely condition.
This sofa is one of a matched pair. Inquire if you are interest in both.
SHIPPING: For additional information or the best shipping rate, call or email us. We need your zip code and if the address is commercial or residential. less
- 90.0ʺW × 36.0ʺD × 30.5ʺH
- Stanley Jay Friedman
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $619
- Free Local Pickup in Dallas, TX
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Griffin Trading Company in Dallas, TX
Griffin Trading offers a curated collection of home furnishings, lighting, fine art and unique one-of-a-kind ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Brueton Standard Sofas
- Chesterfield Couches & Sofas
- Circular Couches & Sofas
- Convertible Couches & Sofas
- Curved Couches & Sofas
- Dallas Standard Sofas
- Leather Couches & Sofas
- Long Couches & Sofas
- Microfiber Couches & Sofas
- Mid-Century Modern Standard Sofas
- Modern Standard Sofas
- Modular Couches & Sofas
- Patio Couches & Sofas
- Pull-Out Couches & Sofas
- Small Couches & Sofas
- Tufted Couches & Sofas
- Velvet Couches & Sofas
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.