19th Century Queen Anne Revival Walnut Bench or Console
Elegant 19th century carved walnut bench or console table made in the Queen Anne revival taste of the late 1800s ...
more Elegant 19th century carved walnut bench or console table made in the Queen Anne revival taste of the late 1800s. Rectangular top panel with a decorative ogee edge and supported by delicate cabriole legs ending with pad feet. Handsome age appropriate distressed finish.
Dimensions: 54"w x 15"d x 21"h x 21"s
Circa: Late 19th Century
Condition: Distressed. Beautifully distressed patina with good joinery. less
- 54.0ʺW × 15.0ʺD × 21.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Queen Anne
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $419
- Free Local Pickup in Oakland, CA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Erin Lane Estate in Oakland, CA
Erin Lane Estate is a design and vintage furniture warehouse based in Oakland, CA. Located ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.