Cado by Steen Ostergaard Mid Century Danish Modern Molded Plastic Stacking Dining Chairs - Set of 4
Set of 4 Cado chairs designed by Steen Ostergaard. Manufactured in Denmark, the Cado chairs were some of the first ...
more Set of 4 Cado chairs designed by Steen Ostergaard. Manufactured in Denmark, the Cado chairs were some of the first injection molded hard plastic dining chairs. These chairs have the quintessential space age look! They are quite comfortable and include the original seat cushions which are upholstered in a lovely blue velvet fabric. These chairs are true relics of their time and would look even better repainted to match your decor.
All of them have a relief stamp behind the seat that reads “CADO. MADE IN DENMARK. DESIGNED BY STEEN OSTERGAARD”.
Dimensions: 24" W, 20" D, 29" H and 18" seat height.
Condition: Some residue and dirt, but overall in good vintage condition. Scratching from where chairs stack on top of each other less
- 24ʺW × 20ʺD × 29ʺH
- Steen Østergaard
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Milwaukee, WI
- $150 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 150 miles of 53202.
MidModMKE in Milwaukee, WI
High-quality Mid Century Modern, Danish Modern, and Retro furniture. Located in The Historic Third Ward ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 9Ask the Seller / View All
- Armless Office Chairs
- Blue Office Chairs
- Cado Office Chairs
- Comfortable Office Chairs
- Danish Modern Office Chairs
- Ergonomic Office Chairs
- Executive Office Chairs
- Fabric Office Chairs
- Fabric Office Chairs
- Luxury Office Chairs
- Mesh Office Chairs
- Mid-Century Modern Office Chairs
- Milwaukee Office Chairs
- Modern Office Chairs
- Reclining Office Chairs
- Small Office Chairs
- Steelcase Office Chairs
- Swedish Modern Office Chairs
- Swivel Office Chairs
- Tall Office Chairs
- White Office Chairs
- Wide Office Chairs
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.