Handmade Reclaimed Wood Etagere/ Bookshelf
This product is no longer available.
Show off your favorite books, items, and memories on this 4-Shelf Bookcase.
Made from a solid wood, called Peroba Wood ... moreShow off your favorite books, items, and memories on this 4-Shelf Bookcase.
Made from a solid wood, called Peroba Wood, these deep bookshelves are strong and sturdy.
Nice X design that runs down the sides of the bookcase, which makes the perfect piece for any living room, home office, study room or bedroom.
This bookcase is designed to work in any decor setting and can bring a semblance of neatness that is hard to beat!
Our reclaimed Peroba wood antiques are weathered and aged naturally over time, making each piece special and singular.
This piece exposes the knots and natural imperfections of the salvaged wood that makes it unique.
Our furniture is always properly treated, followed by a lengthy hand-waxing process for a long-lasting fine finish.
100% reclaimed peroba wood, over 100 years old.
Natural beeswax finish.
Expect unique variations because no piece is alike
Dimensions: 33.8" W x 15.2" D x 74.5" H
Weight: 123 lbs.
Ref: STP-LA-289 less
- 33.8ʺW × 15.2ʺD × 74.5ʺH
- Place of Origin
- Not Used, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
SAVE THE PLANET FURNITURE in GARDENA, CA
SAVE THE PLANET is a company dedicated to creating exquisite quality furniture using a rare ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Boho Chic China & Display Cabinets
- Brown China & Display Cabinets
- Corner Display Cabinets
- Country China & Display Cabinets
- Curio Display Cabinets
- Display Cabinets with Glass Doors
- French Country China & Display Cabinets
- Glass Curio Display Cabinets
- Glass Door Display Cabinets
- Liquor Display Cabinets
- Locking Display Cabinets
- Los Angeles China & Display Cabinets
- Recycled/Repurposed China & Display Cabinets
- Retail Display Cabinets
- Rustic China & Display Cabinets
- Sculpture Materials China & Display Cabinets
- Shabby Chic China & Display Cabinets
- Small Display Cabinets
- Southwestern China & Display Cabinets
- Tall Display Cabinets
- Traditional China & Display Cabinets
- Transitional China & Display Cabinets
- Wall Display Cabinets
- Wood China & Display Cabinets
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.