Handmade Reclaimed Solid Wood Etagere/ Bookshelf
Show off your favorite books, items, and memories on this 4-Shelf Bookcase.
Made from a solid wood, called Peroba Wood ... more Show off your favorite books, items, and memories on this 4-Shelf Bookcase.
Made from a solid wood, called Peroba Wood, these deep bookshelves are strong and sturdy.
Nice X design that runs down the sides of the bookcase, which makes the perfect piece for any living room, home office, study room or bedroom.
This bookcase is designed to work in any decor setting and can bring a semblance of neatness that is hard to beat!
Our reclaimed Peroba wood antiques are weathered and aged naturally over time, making each piece special and singular.
This piece exposes the knots and natural imperfections of the salvaged wood that makes it unique.
Our furniture is always properly treated, followed by a lengthy hand-waxing process for a long-lasting fine finish.
100% reclaimed peroba wood, over 100 years old.
Natural beeswax finish.
Expect unique variations because no piece is alike
Dimensions: 33.8" W x 15.2" D x 74.5" H
Weight: 123 lbs.
Ref: STP-LA-289 less
- 33.8ʺW × 15.2ʺD × 74.5ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $429
- Free Local Pickup in GARDENA, CA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
SAVE THE PLANET FURNITURE in GARDENA, CA
About Us/Our Mission: Save The Planet is a company dedicated to creating exquisite quality ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Boho Chic China & Display Cabinets
- Brown China & Display Cabinets
- Country China & Display Cabinets
- Los Angeles China & Display Cabinets
- Recycled/Repurposed China & Display Cabinets
- Rustic China & Display Cabinets
- Southwestern China & Display Cabinets
- Traditional China & Display Cabinets
- Wood China & Display Cabinets
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.