Royal Crown Derby Imari Rope Edge Plates - Set of 6
This is an antique set of six Royal Crown Derby Imari Rope Edge plates in pattern. They are decorated in ...
more This is an antique set of six Royal Crown Derby Imari Rope Edge plates in pattern. They are decorated in the pattern 1126, which is very similar to pattern 1128, but they changed the border. They have a backstamp to base each with date code for 1889. These do have some wear on the gold gilt, but they are so incredibly elegant and beautiful for the season! Nothing says Chinoiserie, like Old Imari. Perfect for harvest and winter entertaining.
Anyone wanting to verify this china can view the Derby markings dating the antique patterns etc. http://antique-marks.com/derby-marks.html. This pattern was from Osmaston Road, Derby Marks (1877 to modern times)
In 1877, Royal Crown Derby Porcelain moved to an impressive new factory at Osmaston Road and introduced new marks. -1890 Showing Crown above interlinked D’s. They were the first mark to use the interlinked D’s below the crown. Crown Derby backstamp to base each with date code for 1889. Nearly 130 year old. You can see the word DERBY stamped closer to the number of the pattern. less
- 9.0ʺW × 1.5ʺD × 9.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in Houston, TX
- $5 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 15 miles of 77066.
Shangri–La Grange in Houston, TX
An addict of the unexpected on the hunt for unique and amazing décor! Just can ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 5Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email email@example.com to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.