Royal Crown Derby Imari Rope Edge Plates - Set of 6
This is an antique set of six Royal Crown Derby Imari Rope Edge plates in pattern. They are decorated in ...
more This is an antique set of six Royal Crown Derby Imari Rope Edge plates in pattern. They are decorated in the pattern 1126, which is very similar to pattern 1128, but they changed the border. They have a backstamp to base each with date code for 1889. These do have some wear on the gold gilt, but they are so incredibly elegant and beautiful for the season! Nothing says Chinoiserie, like Old Imari. Perfect for harvest and winter entertaining.
Anyone wanting to verify this china can view the Derby markings dating the antique patterns etc. http://antique-marks.com/derby-marks.html. This pattern was from Osmaston Road, Derby Marks (1877 to modern times)
In 1877, Royal Crown Derby Porcelain moved to an impressive new factory at Osmaston Road and introduced new marks. -1890 Showing Crown above interlinked D’s. They were the first mark to use the interlinked D’s below the crown. Crown Derby backstamp to base each with date code for 1889. Nearly 130 year old. You can see the word DERBY stamped closer to the number of the pattern. less
- 9.0ʺW × 1.5ʺD × 9.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in Houston, TX
- $5 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 15 miles of 77066.
Shangri–La Grange in Houston, TX
An addict of the unexpected on the hunt for unique and amazing décor! Just can ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 5Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.