- Room Accents & Accessories
- Wall Accents
- Sculptural Wall Objects
- Antique Cherub Silver Leaf Wall Sculpture
Antique Cherub Silver Leaf Wall Sculpture
Breathtaking, almost life-size, paper mache, silver leafed, cherub playing the violin. This large sculpture is 3 dimensional with a lot ...
moreBreathtaking, almost life-size, paper mache, silver leafed, cherub playing the violin. This large sculpture is 3 dimensional with a lot of detailing. Please use the zoom feature to see how each part was made with delicate detailing right down to the fingers. It looks as if the main body was molded and all the details were added with paper mache. The sculpture was then silver leafed and glazed with a warm brown. Absolutely stunning. I can't find the history of this piece nor the creator, but it would be beautiful in your Hollywood Regency or French decor.
Measurements: approx 17" long x 12" wide x 5 1/2" depth.
This sculpture is in good vintage/ antique condition. Has expected signs of age and use such as light surface scratches, tiny spots where the base paint shows through or the leafing has worn off. No obvious damage I can see. less
- 12ʺW × 3.5ʺD × 17ʺH
- Paper Mache
- Silver Leaf
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Lara H. in spring, TX
I love vintage and antique items and preserving their history. I find my items at ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- French Provincial Sculptural Wall Objects
- French Sculptural Wall Objects
- Hollywood Regency Sculptural Wall Objects
- Louis XV Sculptural Wall Objects
- Ornamental & Decorative Materials Sculptural Wall Objects
- Rococo Sculptural Wall Objects
- Shabby Chic Sculptural Wall Objects
- Silver Leaf Sculptural Wall Objects
- Silver Sculptural Wall Objects
- Traditional Sculptural Wall Objects
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.