Silk Embroidered March Rocker Swivel Glider Chairs - a Pair
Pair of March rocker glider swivel chairs designed by Mariette Himes Gomez for Hickory Furniture in North Carolina($1650 each ...
more Pair of March rocker glider swivel chairs designed by Mariette Himes Gomez for Hickory Furniture in North Carolina($1650 each). Inspired by an original found while shopping at a French flea market, this handsome chair makes comfort especially elegant- especially upholstered in this beautiful Guinevere floral silk by GP&J Baker ($3,850 for 22 yards to upholster) trimmed in a taupe Zingari woven lip cord from Fabricut in South Africa($300 for 36 yards). The fabric is a 25% rayon/75% silk with red, gold, green embroidered flowers and leaves on a taupe background. The chair's picture frame border pleasantly emphasizes its gentle shape and outstanding profile. Spring-Down seat cushion standard.
Dimensions: 33.5"w x 36"d x 35"h (Overall) Seat= 20"h x 22.75"d x 21"w Arm= 23"H
Condition: Recently professionally cleaned- in beautiful condition! Some of the threads of the embroidery are loose, but in no way take away from the beauty of these chairs. less
- 33.5ʺW × 36.0ʺD × 35.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Hickory Furniture
- Hickory Furniture
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $679
- Free Local Pickup in Solana Beach, CA
- $180 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 125 miles of 92075. 20837 does not qualify.
BW Home in Solana Beach, CA
BW Home is located in the coastal town of Solana Beach, California. We take pride ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.