Vintage Moroccan Boujad Rug - 4'9" x 8'2"
These rugs come from the middle Atlas mountains and are made by the Boujaad tribe. Often have patterns of small ...
more These rugs come from the middle Atlas mountains and are made by the Boujaad tribe. Often have patterns of small geometric shapes and stars. These special rugs are generally older and harder to find than other types of Moroccan rugs. Made with soft wool and natural dyes. Cotton back.
- Size: Roughly 4'9" x 8'2" with fringe
- Professionally cleaned
- Due to the vintage and handmade nature of the rug, there may be minor imperfections, flaws, or signs of wear. We believe this history of a long life adds to the character of each unique rug.
- We take our photos outside in good, soft natural light to try and portray the most accurate colors possible. However depending on the lighting in your home, the device you are looking at our rugs on etc. it may look slightly different. less
- 4′9″ × 8′2″ and 0.4″ thick
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $39
Loom and Kiln in South Jordan, UT
At Loom and Kiln we focus on vintage textiles from around the world that were ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.