Vintage French Style Tufted Sofa- Corner Available 3 Pcs
This product is no longer available.
Offering a Circa 60's French Style Sofa in Two Mirror Images. Stunning Tufted Damask Upholstery, Cabriole Leg, Carved Back, with ...
more Offering a Circa 60's French Style Sofa in Two Mirror Images. Stunning Tufted Damask Upholstery, Cabriole Leg, Carved Back, with all the "Sass of Class!" Current upholstery needs light cleaning, all buttons and edge trim secure. Upholstery job very professional. IT's rare to find 3 pieces with center curve, so please read remarks below if interested in the entire set.
53 inches reflect the right and left side measurements, which are the same. Depth of 30 is from the carved wood back.
I also have the center curved pieced and if interested that is priced for $275. Would make and excellent banquette seating! It would be fabulous in the kitchen or dining area with a round table, in a bay window or even master bath or dressing room. If space permits all 3 pieces would be stunning and can be purchased for $575 by contacting email@example.com. Photos included of the Center Section. Check Chairish Solds for similar past sale at $2200.
I am willing to separate the items to convey with right side only or left side only, for $175 Each. Or the Center for $275. Again, Please make the request at support@ chairish.com.
Note: The Center Section is in Excellent Vintage Condition. The Right and Left , which would make standard sofa is in Needs some Work to Good Vintage Condition and being priced to adequately to reflect the need for an additional support at back of right and left sides of sofa. There is some additional filler in the upper scroll work at this point. The frame is hardwood. There are distressed paint nicks that confirm the vintage age. The Sofa is fine to use as is but I do want to make the purchaser aware of the condition.
Use Photos as part of the description to satisfy yourself. All items procured Vintage will be conveyed in as is condition. I will be happy to answer any questions. less
- 53.0ʺW × 30.0ʺD × 33.5ʺH
- Needs Work Great bones, but will need some work
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in New Port Richey, FL
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Robin B. in New Port Richey, FL
Living the Life you Love? The Refinery Solution Assists You in Developing Your Personal Decor ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.