Louis XV Style Bergere & Footstool
This Louis XV-style bergere has carved rails and floral carved knees ending on short cabriole legs, with a matching shaped ...
more This Louis XV-style bergere has carved rails and floral carved knees ending on short cabriole legs, with a matching shaped footstool. It is upholstered in a pale yellow striped ground floral damask. It conveys gentle sophistication. The measurements below are for the chair; the measurements for the footstool are height: 18", width: 34", depth: 23". The chair and footstool are in overall good condition with surface rubbing, and wear to the painted frame, minor wear to upholstery. Both could benefit from a cleaning. There were an identical chair and footstool previously offered and sold.
For over a hundred years, Tomlinson/Erwin Lambeth has been one of the most creative designers of furniture in America, and one of its most innovative. The company has a stellar team of designers such as Larry Laslo, Barry Dixon, and Vladimir Kagan. It has flourished with the sophistication of Tomlinson's lines, the visually inspiring offerings of Directional, the fun and hip creations of Carter, and the custom work of Erwin-Lambeth, which can bring to life designs that begin as a sketch on a napkin. Tomlinson offers over 1,000 of its own designer fabrics. less
- 32.875ʺW × 32.75ʺD × 41.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $569
- Free Local Pickup in Indian Wells, CA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Hughie's Collection in Indian Wells, CA
A great hunter. A fine figure of a man.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.