Mid-Century Danish Teak Bar or Desk
Mid Century Danish Teak Upright Bar or Desk. Perfect for limited space areas. Cado storage like unit with adjustable pieces ...
more Mid Century Danish Teak Upright Bar or Desk. Perfect for limited space areas. Cado storage like unit with adjustable pieces and great storage. It has two upper shelves and a drop down bar with lined counter top to pour your beverages. Lower shelves and more cabinets for storage at base. Comes with two original keys to secure your liquor.Could also be used as a desk . If you love Cado wall units but don't have the room you will love this piece.
73 in. H x 29.5 in. W x 16.25 in. D
185 cm H x 75 cm W x 41 cm D less
- 29.5ʺW × 16.25ʺD × 73.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Mid-Century Modern
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $359
- Free Local Pickup in Redding, CT
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Fleur De Lis Antiques and Design in Redding, CT
Fleur De Lis Antiques and Design is one of Fairfield County's premiere interior design ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.