Indigo Blue Italian Velvet Pillows - A Pair
Velvet requires more time and raw material to weave than any other fabric. A special loom weaves two warps face ...
more Velvet requires more time and raw material to weave than any other fabric. A special loom weaves two warps face to face while knives shear between the two to create the plush napped textile that has been associated with wealth and luxury since before the 12th century. This cotton velvet, made in Italy, is the finest we have found. It takes color beautifully and has the softest hand.
The pillow measures 20" x 20" with knife edges. It has an invisible zipper that encases the down filled feather pillow insert.
- 20.0ʺW × 5.0ʺD × 20.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in Paoli, PA
Camel & Grey in Paoli, PA
Devoted to the craft and provenance of textiles (and all beautiful things!), we believe that ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local Delivery
- Returns & Cancellations