C.R. Laine Blue Custom Couch
Beautiful couch, just not quite the right color for our oriental rug so we are offering it at a discount ...
more Beautiful couch, just not quite the right color for our oriental rug so we are offering it at a discount. Sofa upholstered in custom dark blue color with very subtle monochromatic pattern and tapered walnut legs. Belongs to a household with no pets, children or smoking, and to a couple that is never home (in other words, the condition of the couch is pristine).
About C.R. Laine: Artisans in Hickory, North Carolina facility have created the best in customized, bench-crafted, hand-cut, hand-sewn, hand-tailored upholstery since 1958. They utilize new processes and equipment while holding true to time-tested premium construction features, including:
- Frames constructed using 5/4" or thicker kiln-dried hardwoods and engineered hardwoods with fitted joints that have been glued and doweled twice then reinforced with angled corner blocks for structural integrity.
- Rows of 8-way hand tied double cone steel coil springs positioned within the frame and supported by a platform of poly-webbing and steel bands. Coils are tied to frames with premium no-squeak twine at eight separate points, creating C.R. Laine's signature comfortable seating.
This sofa's seat cushions are constructed with high resiliency soy based foam that are wrapped in fiber and encased in a soft fabric ticking, reducing abrasion and helping the fabric to wear longer. Loose back cushions are baffled to hold the filling in place for long lasting comfort.
OUTSIDE: 78.5W x 39D x 37H
INSIDE: 67.5W x 22D
BACK RAIL HT: 33H
DESCRIPTION: English Arm Sofa
STANDARD THROW PILLOWS: 2 TP18
COM: Plain: 21
Repeat of 2"-14": 26.25
Repeat of 15"-27": 28.5
WEIGHT: 145 Ibs.
LEGS: Walnut less
- 78.5ʺW × 39.0ʺD × 37.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- C.R. Laine Furniture
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $589
- Free Local Pickup in New York, NY
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Eloise G. in New York, NY
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.