Antique Kamseh Rug - 4'6" x 6'8"
:: Triple center medallion atop a covered field of pomegranates, germinating flowers, birds, and scenic motifs. Colors and shades include: Dusty ... more :: Triple center medallion atop a covered field of pomegranates, germinating flowers, birds, and scenic motifs. Colors and shades include: Dusty blush, copper, bronze, antique ivory, chocolate brown, silver, slate blue, and more. Condition notes: Mostly even wear across to knot heads with isolated areas of foundation showing through. Tatter to ends, mostly secure sides. Recently professionally cleaned ready for in-home use! Many years of enjoyment to come with this hand knotted Persian Kamseh rug made in Persia circa 1920's vintage. less
- 4′6″ × 6′8″ and 0.3″ thick
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Katonah, NY
Old New House in Katonah, NY
Thank you for visiting and exploring Old New House on Charish. We are Melissa + Dave ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Antique White Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Blue Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Blush Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Bronze Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Copper Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Lodge Traditional Handmade Rugs
- New York Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Persian Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Shabby Chic Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Silver Traditional Handmade Rugs
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.