Paul Henningsen PH5 Pendant Light
This product is no longer available.
The PH 5 Pendant Light is part of the three shade system developed by Paul Henningsen in 1925–1926. In ... moreThe PH 5 Pendant Light is part of the three shade system developed by Paul Henningsen in 1925–1926. In this system, the metal shades are painted to ensure comfortable, uniform light distribution that is mainly directed downwards. Henningsen sought to create glare–free lighting and aim the light to where it most needed while creating soft shadows. The pendants were produced in a number of formats and colors with the undersides of shades painted white or gold to provide diffused lighting, and illuminate itself. less
- 19.7ʺW × 19.7ʺD × 13ʺL
- Condition Notes
- Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left less
Tiger Oak Brooklyn in BROOKLYN, NY
Tiger Oak Brooklyn is a small furniture company based out of Brooklyn, New York. We ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Blown Glass Pendant Lights
- Brushed Nickel Pendant Lights
- Cage Pendant Lights
- Contemporary Pendant Lighting
- Drum Pendant Lights
- Edison Pendant Lights
- Farmhouse Pendant Lights
- Globe Pendant Lights
- Hanging Pendant Lights
- Kitchen Island Pendant Lights
- Large Pendant Lights
- Mid-Century Modern Pendant Lighting
- Mini Pendant Lights
- Modern Pendant Lighting
- New York Pendant Lighting
- Plug In Pendant Lights
- Schoolhouse Pendant Lights
- White Pendant Lighting
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.