- Casegoods & Storage
- Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Vintage, Luxe Modern Italian Armoire, Media Unit
Vintage, Luxe Modern Italian Armoire, Media Unit
Offering a Fine Italian Modern , High Gloss Armoire or Media Unit by Alf Group Design. There area Two Spacious Drawers ...
more Offering a Fine Italian Modern , High Gloss Armoire or Media Unit by Alf Group Design. There area Two Spacious Drawers with Chrome Pulls and a Large Interior Shelf.
Style with Natural Wood Tones and Brass for a Stunning Complement to the Modern Design. Just the "bling the make your decor sing!"
If you desire to purchase Dresser, Mirror and Accessory Nightstand all by Alf, as an entire unit, then you many contact me with that request and work with email@example.com for prices on Combination Arrangements.
Alf Group is one of the most famous and influential international companies in the world. Founded in 1950s by accomplished and knowledgeable craftsmen from Italy, the company has been growing from local to worldwide acclaim. Great customer reviews, high durability and use of progressive materials, make this company a great choice when buying furniture for any room in your house. Manufactured according to European and international standards.
If you are looking for great Modern Furniture, and Classic Lines, then Alf Group Design should be one of your top choices.
Note: See additional Photos for Staging Ideas. I have also shown the inside of storage areas, for a fuller understanding of the wonderful functionality this unique cabinet offers. The Item is in Excellent Vintage Condition, and has Less Than Normal Wear. All Items I procure Vintage are Sold in "as is" Condition. I will be pleased to provide additional photos or answer any questions you may have. less
- 38.5ʺW × 18.5ʺD × 63.5ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $349
- Free Local Pickup in New Port Richey, FL
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Robin B. in New Port Richey, FL
Living the Life you Love? The Refinery Solution Assists You in Developing Your Personal Decor ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Art Deco Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Black Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Clothing Armoires
- Corner Armoires
- Italian Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Mirrored Armoires
- Modern Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Oak Armoires
- Pine Armoires
- Rustic Armoires
- Silver Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- TV Armoires
- Tampa Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Transitional Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Wardrobe Armoires
- Wood Armoires
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.