Mid-Century Danish Modern Table by Willy Beck
This product is no longer available.
Killer danish modern table by Willy Beck, Aksel Madsen, and Ejner Larsen. What characterized Danish furniture design between 1930 and ... moreKiller danish modern table by Willy Beck, Aksel Madsen, and Ejner Larsen. What characterized Danish furniture design between 1930 and 1965 was the unique collaboration between architects and cabinetmakers. Cabinet maker Willy Beck's collaboration with architects Aksel Bender Madsen and Ejner Larsen is is a good example of this kind of collaboration, resulting in a great range of furniture combining leading design with exquisite craftmanship. Some slight scratches to the top of the table, and one veneer chip to an edge that has been repaired. Includes three 19.5" wide leaves, allowing room for all your friends and family! A sweet danish designed dining room table for your mod pod! less
- 51.5ʺW × 51.5ʺD × 29ʺH
- Ejner Larsen
- Condition Notes
- Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left less
Black Cat Modern in Pembroke, NH
Black Cat Modern has been buying and selling modernism and fine antiques for 35 years.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- Boston Dining Tables
- Brown Dining Tables
- Corner Dining Tables
- Danish Modern Dining Tables
- Distressed Dining Tables
- Ejner Larsen Dining Tables
- Expandable Dining Tables
- Extendable Dining Tables
- Farmhouse Dining Tables
- Folding Dining Tables
- High Dining Tables
- Mid-Century Modern Dining Tables
- Modern Dining Tables
- Narrow Dining Tables
- Outdoor Dining Tables
- Oval Dining Tables
- Pedestal Dining Tables
- Reclaimed Wood Dining Tables
- Round Dining Tables
- Small Dining Tables
- Square Dining Tables
- Trestle Dining Tables
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.