Mark Peiser Glass Vase
This product is no longer available
Mark Peiser American Studio art glass vase in iridescent deep wine, signed and dated 1968.
Mark Peiser, born in 1938 ... more Mark Peiser American Studio art glass vase in iridescent deep wine, signed and dated 1968.
Mark Peiser, born in 1938, received his BS degree in design from the Illinois Institute of Technology. Mark Peiser has been associated for many years with glass at the Penland School of Crafts, North Carolina, where in 1967, he became the first hot glass studio artist “in residence.”
Mark Peiser's glass and works are held in major American museums, including the Art Institute of Chicago, the Cooper-Hewitt National Design Museum, the Corning Museum of Glass, the High Museum and the Hokkaido Museum of Modern Art, Japan, to name but a few. Peiser is a founder of the Glass Art Society of which he is now an Honorary Lifetime member. less
- 4.0ʺW × 4.0ʺD × 12.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in Topanga, CA
- Hot Moon Collection in Topanga, CA
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.