- Casegoods & Storage
- China & Display Cabinets
- Teak Lighted Hutch or Cabinet by Christian Linn...
Teak Lighted Hutch or Cabinet by Christian Linneberg -Denmark
This beautiful two piece hutch consists of a lower credenza and an upper hutch. The lower credenza has two cabinets ...
more This beautiful two piece hutch consists of a lower credenza and an upper hutch. The lower credenza has two cabinets. The cabinet to the left has two felt lined drawers and one adjustable shelf. The cabinet on the right has one adjustable shelf. The lighted upper hutch has three glass front cabinets and each contains one fixed glass shelf. All the lights work and this piece is in good condition. There is a chip in the veneer on the lower back left corner of the credenza and a faint 'ghost' ring on the right top portion of the credenza (see photos). Currently we have this same hutch in a darker finish; please see our other listings.
Credenza: 50" x 20" x 30" Tall
Hutch: 50" x 12.75" x 40.75" Tall less less
- 50.0ʺW × 20.0ʺD × 70.75ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Christian Linneberg
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Grand Rapids, MI
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Roo's Vintage & More in Grand Rapids, MI
Roo's Vintage & More was founded out of my family's passion for hunting down ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.