De Sede For Stendig Lounge Chairs by Robert Haussmann- S/5
Set of 5 rare armchairs designed by Robert Haussmann for De Sede of Switzerland circa 1950's.. The collection was later ...
more Set of 5 rare armchairs designed by Robert Haussmann for De Sede of Switzerland circa 1950's.. The collection was later distributed in the US by Stendig Furniture during the 1960's. The chairs have royal purple velvet upholstery with a brass tone steel structure. Purple upholstery is a bit faded and three of the chairs have a single dime size hole n the top of the seat. The set had previously been used as conference chairs but would serve very comfortabley as dining chairs or lounge chairs. I would ideally like to sell chairs together as a set of 5 but will consider selling them off in pairs or singles. To make an offer for 1-4 chairs please message me in the comments section prior to submitting your offer so I know how many chairs your offer is for.
Dimensions: 28" wide x 28" deep x 30" high x 17" SH. less
- 28.0ʺW × 28.0ʺD × 30.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Mid-Century Modern
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $299
- Free Local Pickup in Costa Mesa, CA
- $95 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 80 miles of 92627. 20837 does not qualify.
Misc. Savant in Costa Mesa, CA
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 9Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.