Dark Gray and Charcoal Shag Rug - 5'4 "x7'8''
Wake up your space with a plush, dense shag rug that’s packed with coziness and luxurious texture. Perfectly poised ...
more Wake up your space with a plush, dense shag rug that’s packed with coziness and luxurious texture. Perfectly poised in a versatile tone on tone dark gray palette, the solid shag rug is a stylish and sophisticated choice for almost any room setting. Dark gray and charcoal colored yarns mix together in this shag rug for a smooth, consistent hue with the perfect amount of brightness for your space.
This gray rug is anything but ordinary with a super soft, plush shag texture that you can dig your toes into and find comfort in! This shag rug has a super-deep pile to make your feet smile, and prices that will make your wallet happy.
Each piece of yarn is expertly twisted and machine knotted into the jute rug base for lasting durability without fraying or matting. In fact, you can even vacuum and easily clean the shag rug without any worries about shedding.
The edges are serged & overlock finished, offering a softer take on your favorite Cozy Rugs designs.
• Heat-Set Polypropylene piles are knotted to a sturdy natural jute backing
• Extra thick high pile height of 2 inches
• Non-shedding, can be vacuumed without worry
• As with almost any rug, a pad underneath is recommended
• Serged edges for a beautifully finished designer look
• Stain resistant
• Hypoallergenic; latex & rubber free
• Machine woven in Turkey less
- 5′4″ × 7′8″ and 2.0″ thick
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Chicago, IL
Cozy Kilims in Chicago, IL
Welcome to Cozy Kilims! We are based in United States and your number one source ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.