Century Furniture Chair & Ottoman With Floral Pillow - a Pair
The Chair and Ottoman, like its matching Settee also listed, is manufactured by Century with hand applied gold leaf striping ...
more The Chair and Ottoman, like its matching Settee also listed, is manufactured by Century with hand applied gold leaf striping accents on the legs and a Pale light Gold Base Fabric. The name of this model wing chair and ottoman is Townsend Chair and Townsend Ottoman by Century Furniture. The coordinating chair pillow is constructed of silk floral fabric with cording. The frame finish is in Claridge #27 which is a dark mahogany finish with a warm red gold patina. The frame is crafted from solid Maple. Chair weight is 86lbs and the Ottoman weight is 38 lbs. This Chair and Ottoman, like the matching Settee also listed on this site, have been hardly used and are in excellent condition. The Ottoman has one very light thin shadow mark about the size of 1 1/2 inches in length toward the one edge on the top surface. I have posted a photo of the top surface of the Ottoman in an attempt to show that shadow. The set was created in 2009.
If it was sat on five times that was a lot. When you look at the photos you will notice that the cording on the seat cushions and the cushions themselves show no wear. The house where they were located, was in little use after 2013, and so the furniture saw literally no use from that year to present when they were moved to a protected storage facility. There is no wear or tears on any of the pieces.
Note: These items are in a storage facility that requires two weeks notice to make them available out of storage.
It was important for me to purchase from Century Furniture as they have an excellent reputation for creating finely crafted heirloom quality, luxury furniture. Each piece of furniture passes through the hands of some of the most experienced artisans and craftsmen found in the industry. Also important to me was that Century is certified as an EFEC company, and is also a registered Sustainable by Design and SFC/Rainforest Alliance company.
Ottoman Dimensions: : W28.75 x D26.75 x H20.5
Chair Dimensions: W 33.25 x D 40 x H 39.75 less
- 33.25ʺW × 40.0ʺD × 39.75ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Century Furniture
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $569
- Free Local Pickup in Rensselaer, NY
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Mabey's moving A. in Rensselaer, NY
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.