Crate & Barrel Cirque 3 Door Sideboard
This product is no longer available.
Gorgeous Crate and Barrel Cirque 3 door sideboard currently retails at crate and barrel for 1499.00.
I bought this ... more Gorgeous Crate and Barrel Cirque 3 door sideboard currently retails at crate and barrel for 1499.00.
I bought this 4 years ago but my new 500 sq foot apartment will not accommodate such a stately piece. It is absolutely stunning and gets compliments anytime someone comes over. There are some imperfections from normal use and one move. I have tried to show these in the pictures. But it remains in beautiful shape despite minor wear. Don't miss out on this beauty!
Wrapped in copper with a hand-hammered concentric circular design, Cirque's 3 dramatic doors open to reveal generous storage for the dining room. Resting on legs and an apron made of FSC-certified solid mahogany, Cirque's frame is sturdy with a finished back to float in a room. Conical copper knobs add a distinctive detail. Three removable shelves can be adjusted to store dining essentials, and a cord cutout with a sliding door allows for use as a media console. The Cirque 3-Door Sideboard is a Crate and Barrel exclusive. less
- 70.0ʺW × 19.5ʺD × 34.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Crate & Barrel
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Medford, MA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Jennifer Tsolas in Medford, MA
A lover of home furnishings that sing with color, comfort and function. A sucker for ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.