Twin Hanger Barn Walls Headboard in a Winter MIX Design
"This is a unique, handcrafted headboard made with new wood. We work with new wood because it gives us the ...
more "This is a unique, handcrafted headboard made with new wood. We work with new wood because it gives us the ability to create and combine a wide selection of colors for distinctive designs with a rustic, weathered, and distressed finishing."
Transform your room with one of our original pieces. The headboards are made with individual panels that can be easily hung side by side onto the wall like a picture frame. They do not attach to a bed frame as the height can be adjusted for your convenience. The number of panels required depends on the size of the bed. Each panel measures 21.5 x 36 inches, weighs approximately 11 lbs and comes with metal hangers. Nails and hooks with installation instructions are included as well.
If you love our designs but need an option that does not require wall installation, we also offer Leaner styles. These headboards simply lean against the wall and require no drilling or nails. With easy installation, Leaner styles measure 58 inches tall and will sit on the ground. Perfect for renters or adding a touch of home to a dorm room. Please visit the Leaners section for more information.
Design: Winter Mix
Colors: Charcoal gray, teal, winter sky, driftwood
Number of Panels: 2
Overall Dimensions: 43 x 36 x 2 inches
Overall Weight: 22 lbs
We support Forest Sustainability by choosing U.S. mills that are committed to investing in overall forest growth, quality and productivity. less
- 43.0ʺW × 2.0ʺD × 36.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $48
- Free Local Pickup in Gilbert, AZ
- $25 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 15 miles of 85233. 20837 does not qualify.
Barn Walls in Gilbert, AZ
We handcraft unique and beautiful headboards and tables by making new wood look rustic, antique ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.