Heron Art Glass Sculpture by Mats Jonasson
This product is no longer available.
Stunning Mats Jonasson art glass sculpture. Depicts an elegant heron amongst foliage. This beautiful and rare piece would be a ...
more Stunning Mats Jonasson art glass sculpture. Depicts an elegant heron amongst foliage. This beautiful and rare piece would be a great addition to any home.
About Mats Jonasson:
“Mats Jonasson is a Swedish glass designer internationally recognized for his engraved, lead crystal sculptures of flowers, wildlife and folklore themes that are manufactured at the Målerås glassworks, Sweden. This brand is synonymous with contemporary creative design whilst reflecting the artisan traditions of glass making.
Mats Jonasson Målerås uses an exclusive crystal recipe, which picks up the reflected light giving the glass that extra clarity and beauty. Mats Jonasson glass products use a range of traditional techniques such as casting, glassblowing, hand painting and engraving. The product range produces functional glassware and art glass sculpture.
Mats Jonasson glass is sold internationally and is a collectable work of art. The crystal sculptures are perfect for unique gifts or centerpieces. The themed products are fabulous as a feature collection for your business. Each item is signed and numbered.
‘Since time immemorial, our forests have influenced our souls,’ says Mats Jonasson, who is inspired by the fauna and flora of this natural paradise, creates unique crystal works of art.”
About Mats Jonasson Cast Glass:
“A work of art glass sculpture, which is cast, starts life in the designer's sketchbook. Then a model is made as a basis for the finished mould design, which is improved and polished at all stages and in every detail to reach perfection for casting.
Before the hot crystal is poured into the finished cast, the mould has been heated to reduce temperature difference and, thus, thermal shock. All casting is done by hand and demands a high level of competence and knowledge about temperature and the behaviour of melted glass.” less
- 8.0ʺW × 2.0ʺD × 7.0ʺH
- Mats Jonasson
- Mats Jonasson
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in West Palm Beach, FL
Decor Once More in West Palm Beach, FL
We are Palm Beach County's largest estate buyer and reseller - all under one 15 ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.