Heron Art Glass Sculpture by Mats Jonasson
This product is no longer available.
Stunning Mats Jonasson art glass sculpture. Depicts an elegant heron amongst foliage. This beautiful and rare piece would be a ...
moreStunning Mats Jonasson art glass sculpture. Depicts an elegant heron amongst foliage. This beautiful and rare piece would be a great addition to any home.
About Mats Jonasson:
“Mats Jonasson is a Swedish glass designer internationally recognized for his engraved, lead crystal sculptures of flowers, wildlife and folklore themes that are manufactured at the Målerås glassworks, Sweden. This brand is synonymous with contemporary creative design whilst reflecting the artisan traditions of glass making.
Mats Jonasson Målerås uses an exclusive crystal recipe, which picks up the reflected light giving the glass that extra clarity and beauty. Mats Jonasson glass products use a range of traditional techniques such as casting, glassblowing, hand painting and engraving. The product range produces functional glassware and art glass sculpture.
Mats Jonasson glass is sold internationally and is a collectable work of art. The crystal sculptures are perfect for unique gifts or centerpieces. The themed products are fabulous as a feature collection for your business. Each item is signed and numbered.
‘Since time immemorial, our forests have influenced our souls,’ says Mats Jonasson, who is inspired by the fauna and flora of this natural paradise, creates unique crystal works of art.”
About Mats Jonasson Cast Glass:
“A work of art glass sculpture, which is cast, starts life in the designer's sketchbook. Then a model is made as a basis for the finished mould design, which is improved and polished at all stages and in every detail to reach perfection for casting.
Before the hot crystal is poured into the finished cast, the mould has been heated to reduce temperature difference and, thus, thermal shock. All casting is done by hand and demands a high level of competence and knowledge about temperature and the behaviour of melted glass.” less
- 8ʺW × 2ʺD × 7ʺH
- Mats Jonasson
- Mats Jonasson
- Art Glass
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
Funky Flamingo in Jupiter, FL
South Florida's FUNKY FLAMINGO presents an engaging collection of quality vintage, antique, mid-century and ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Angel Sculptures
- Aphrodite Sculptures
- Bas Relief Sculptures
- Bear Sculptures
- Buddha Sculptures
- Bust Sculptures
- Cat Sculptures
- Classical Sculptures
- Country Sculpture
- Cubist Sculptures
- Dragon Sculptures
- Eagle Sculptures
- Egyptian Sculptures
- Elephant Sculptures
- Geometric Sculptures
- Glass Sculpture
- Greek Sculptures
- Hand Sculptures
- Heart Sculptures
- Hollywood Regency Sculpture
- Horse Sculptures
- Indian Sculptures
- Lion Sculptures
- Lotus Sculptures
- Mats Jonasson Sculpture
- Metal Wall Sculptures
- Mid-Century Modern Sculpture
- Mobile Sculptures
- Nude Sculptures
- Owl Sculptures
- Relief Sculptures
- Roman Sculptures
- Rustic Sculpture
- Sound Sculptures
- Surrealist Sculptures
- Swedish Sculpture
- Transparent Sculpture
- Tree Sculptures
- Venus Sculptures
- Wire Sculptures
- Wolf Sculptures
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.