Deep Green Velvet Lawson Style Vintage Club Chair Mid Century Modern
Handsome Lawson style mid-century modern club chair in a deep green luscious velvet upholstery floating on four conical wood legs ...
more Handsome Lawson style mid-century modern club chair in a deep green luscious velvet upholstery floating on four conical wood legs with brass tips. In wonderful vintage 1960s-1970s condition. We do believe the upholstery is a bit newer than that due to the Lloyd’s Upholstery tag on its deck.
Handsome and comfortable! You can’t ever go wrong with this style club chair no matter your décor. It’s simple lines blend with and complement everything from mid-century modern to traditional. We are calling it Lawson style due to its arms which drop down slightly from the back height unlike the tuxedo style sofa where the back and arms are at the same height. Comprised of a cubed shaped chair frame with a foam seat and back cushion which have zippered covers making them easily refilled or fluffed if desired; however, in my opinion, it isn’t needed. The maker is, yet, undetermined but its quality and attention to detail is extremely good. Just look at those great conical legs with brass accent. This amazing Lawson style club chair is mid-century circa 1960s-1970s and in wonderful vintage condition. You should make it yours soon!
• Height w/Back Cushion – 32 Inches
• Height w/o Cushion – 27 Inches
• Width – 32.5 Inches
• Depth – 34.5 Inches
• Seat Height –18 Inches
• Seat Depth – 21.5 inches
• Arm Height – 21.5 Inches
• Weight – 72.5 Pounds
• Height – 31 Inches
• Width – 38 Inches
• Depth – 40 Inches
• Weight – 203 Pounds less
- 32.5ʺW × 34.5ʺD × 32.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $299
- Free Local Pickup in Topeka, KS
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Chris G. in Topeka, KS
13,000 square feet of high-style vintage furnishings, home décor, art & more! Warehouse 414 is ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Accent Chairs for Living Room
- Accent Chairs with Arms
- Animal Print Accent Chairs
- Armless Accent Chairs
- Mid-Century Modern Club Chairs
- Modern Club Chairs
- Round Accent Chairs
- Small Accent Chairs
- Transitional Club Chairs
- Tufted Accent Chairs
- Unique Accent Chairs
- Velvet Club Chairs
- Vintage Accent Chairs
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.