"Zabriskie Point" Japanese Film Poster
This is an original Japanese poster for the 1970s American film, "Zabriskie Point" by Italian director Michelangelo Antonioni. The film ... more This is an original Japanese poster for the 1970s American film, "Zabriskie Point" by Italian director Michelangelo Antonioni. The film was widely noted at the time for its setting in the counterculture of the United States during the late 1960s. Overall, the poster remains in good vintage condition with some edge and handling wear. Note that the magnets in the corners were used during the photographic process and are not pushpins or elements of the design. less
- 20.0ʺW × 0.1ʺD × 28.5ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Los Angeles, CA
Film/Art Gallery in Los Angeles, CA
For more than a decade, Film/Art Gallery has offered one of the finest selections ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local Delivery
- Returns & Cancellations