Vintage Handwoven Turkish Kilim Rug - 4'10 x 8'4"
This product is no longer available.
With bright colors and cool patterns it's no wonder that Kilim rugs are the darlings of design blogs and magazines ...
more With bright colors and cool patterns it's no wonder that Kilim rugs are the darlings of design blogs and magazines. This beautiful vintage handwoven eye pattern design kilim is approximately 60 years old. It is handmade, of very fine quality in all natural colors. It has been professionally cleaned and is ready to use.
The kilim is very dynamic and colorful and is in fabulous shape. The colors come from vegetable dyes. It is 100% hand spun pure wool. This piece is very versatile and can mix with a variety of decor styles. less
- 4′10″ × 8′4″ and 0.2″ thick
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
Pergamon Arts in Henderson, NC
My selection is based on quality, great workmanship, and beauty. I travel all over Turkey ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local Delivery
- Returns & Cancellations