English Regency Carved Armchairs - A Pair
Pair of English Regency-style mahogany volute scroll armchairs, circa early 1900s. Each with three carved shells on a curved and ... more Pair of English Regency-style mahogany volute scroll armchairs, circa early 1900s. Each with three carved shells on a curved and rounded crest rail. The arms and tapered sabre legs are reeded. The seats are upholstered in blue and white floral print fabric. Seats 18.5"H, arms 27.5"H. Repairs to the tops of arms under the crest rails. less
- 22.0ʺW × 22.5ʺD × 18.5ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $299
- Free Local Pickup in Winthrop Harbor, IL
- $75 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 50 miles of 60096. 20837 does not qualify.
Janney's Collection in Winthrop Harbor, IL
Offering an assortment of minimalist modern, time-honored traditional, and opulent regency furnishings for your home.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.