Mid-Century Brass Dessert Serving Set in Teak Box - Set of 20
Truly amazing vintage find circa 1950's this complete dessert set is just gorgeous. Gleaming Brass serving utensils with wood handles ... more Truly amazing vintage find circa 1950's this complete dessert set is just gorgeous. Gleaming Brass serving utensils with wood handles are all in perfect working order and fit within the teak box lined in a high end red silk print. Each piece has a fitting to hold it securely in the box, making this a portable set to die for! Take the items out and display on the table for a touch of vintage class, or take the box packed with every dessert utensil you need to any event! Unique and beautiful with function and compactness, this is perfection! Utensils are solid brass with wood handles and number 20 . They include: 8 dessert forks, 8 dessert spoons, and 4 serving utensils including a cake knife and server and even a cream scoop. The brass is beautiful and the wooden handles are so fantastic! Measurements in listing are for the carrying box itself. Please contact with any questions! less
- 12.0ʺW × 8.0ʺD × 3.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in Portland, OR
Taste Cannot Be Taught in Portland, OR
Taste Cannot Be Taught: Vintage Sales~ Interior and Garden Design~ Stylist
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.