Vintage Arthur Umanoff Bar Stools - Set of 3
This product is no longer available.
Fabulous vintage Arthur Umanoff bar stools. In great Vintage condition. No cracks or stains on the wooden slatted seats. Seats ...
more Fabulous vintage Arthur Umanoff bar stools. In great Vintage condition. No cracks or stains on the wooden slatted seats. Seats swivel and have a comfortable back to relax into. The black metal legs have areas where there is wear and could do with some restoration, or not! Plastic caps on legs are worn thru. I have put felt pads on. Solid and sturdy vintage style from the 50s and 60s.
Seat Height is 29", Seat Depth is 13.5", Seat is Width 17" less
- 17.0ʺW × 17.0ʺD × 43.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Mid-Century Modern
- Arthur Umanoff
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Highland Park, IL
- $40 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 30 miles of 60035.
NewVintage24 in Highland Park, IL
Needles in the Haystack, the everyday Beautiful, Mid Century Modern, and sometimes an Oddity or ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.