Mismatched Vintage 8" Dessert Plates - Set of 4
There's something so enchanting about a set of vintage fine china -- so much history and charm in each piece! Perhaps ...
more There's something so enchanting about a set of vintage fine china -- so much history and charm in each piece! Perhaps it reminds us of a slower-paced era when we had time for garden parties and white gloves. Designed to mix and match with my other offerings to create a personalized set perfect for a romantic brunch or an afternoon tea.
About the set: 4 vintage plates feature rich colors on creamy ivory. All measure about 7-1/2" to 8-1/4". The makers include Royal Worcester (bone china), Syracuse China, Harmony House and Noritake. Each is different from the others
Condition: All in good to excellent condition with no chips, nicks or cracks. Please expect some slight wear to the pattern or minor utensil scratches. All pieces are clean and ready for use.
Custom Sets: I have oodles of inventory not yet listed, so if you don't see something you need, let me know and I'll check my stock. I love to design custom sets of any style and size upon request. These sets can be configured to include any combination of plates, bowls, cups & saucers and/or serving pieces as desired. less
- 8.0ʺW × 8.0ʺD × 1.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $9
- Free Local Pickup in Falls Church, VA
Golden Vine Designs in Falls Church, VA
Specializing in antique and vintage china, artfully mismatched! There's something so enchanting about vintage ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.