- Room Accents & Accessories
- Fireplace Accessories
- Fireplace Screens & Fenders
- Art Nouveau Bronze Fireplace Surround or Fender
Art Nouveau Bronze Fireplace Surround or Fender
Well, first of all, Art Nouveau is the most beautiful of all the styles - but that's just a personal opinion ... more Well, first of all, Art Nouveau is the most beautiful of all the styles - but that's just a personal opinion! This is a gorgeous, original Art Nouveau Fireplace Surround in hand wrought bronze. There is plenty of patina to the finish but if you like shiny, it can be professionally polished or you can tackle it yourself with some fine steel wool and Brasso. Sometimes we just highlight the high spots so that it retains the vintage look. less
- 60.0ʺW × 14.0ʺD × 7.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Art Nouveau
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $74
- Free Local Pickup in Los Angeles, CA
Off The Wall Antiques in Los Angeles, CA
Twentieth Century Design with an edge! Started in 1979, Off The Wall has built a ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.