Retro Bullet Fiberglass Planter by Hip Haven
Originally manufactured in the 1950s with inspiration stemming from the era's fascination with science fiction, the Retro Bullet Planter's sleek ...
moreOriginally manufactured in the 1950s with inspiration stemming from the era's fascination with science fiction, the Retro Bullet Planter's sleek and modern design will give any arrangement a sense of playful timelessness. With the distinct shape, colors, and texture of the molded fiberglass planters, the vintage design is brought back to life to adorn your space.
Though called a planter, it can also work as an ice bucket or to hold other items.
White compression-molded fiberglass, perched atop a black tripod of powder-acted steel. less
- 15.75ʺW × 15.75ʺD × 16ʺH
- Condition Notes
- Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left less
Kelly K. in New York, NY
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 1Ask the Seller / View All
- Barrel Planters
- Black Planters
- Bulb Planters
- Cactus Planters
- Elephant Planters
- Fish Bowl Planters
- Flower Planters
- Hanging Planters
- Herb Planters
- Indoor Planters
- Indoor Wall Planters
- Large Ceramic Planters
- Large Outdoor Planters
- Large Planters
- Metal Planters
- Mexican Planters
- Mid-Century Modern Planters
- Modern Planters
- New York Planters
- Orchid Planters
- Outdoor Planters
- Rectangular Planters
- Succulent Planters
- Tall Planters
- Terracotta Planters
- Urn Planters
- Wall Planters
- White Planters
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.