Original Abstract Beach Painting
This product is no longer available.
Original Abstract oil painting on board in subtle tones of blues, whites, greens, turquoises.
Abstract landscape with tones of the ... more Original Abstract oil painting on board in subtle tones of blues, whites, greens, turquoises.
Abstract landscape with tones of the beach, ocean & sea.
12" X 12" square on birch plywood panel, ready to hang!
Signed, dated & titled on back "Paul Ashby September 10 2017"
Original Abstract painting by Dallas artist Paul Ashby.
No need to frame, ready to hang.
These panels can also easily be framed in most standard 12" X 12" frames.
Panels are approx. 12 inch X 12 inch X 3/8 inch thick
(30.48 cm X 30.48 cm X 0.9525 cm thick)
This Float Panel series is painted on high quality 3/8" Birch Plywood and float approx. 1/8" from wall.
The overall effect is a sleek mounting, standing out from the wall a total of 1/2" as shown in last photos. less
- 12.0ʺW × 0.5ʺD × 12.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $12
- Free Local Pickup in Dallas, TX
- Free Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 10 miles of 75233.
Paul Ashby in Dallas, TX
Offering affordable original paintings with these "Daily" abstract paintings. These small 12" x 12" paintings ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.