- Room Accents & Accessories
- Wall Accents
- 1969 Marilyn Monroe Pop Art Poster by Andy Warhol
1969 Marilyn Monroe Pop Art Poster by Andy Warhol
Poster designed by Andy Warhol advertising an exhibition from the collection of Karl Ströher at the Dűsseldorf Art Gallery in ...
more Poster designed by Andy Warhol advertising an exhibition from the collection of Karl Ströher at the Dűsseldorf Art Gallery in Germany from May to June 1969. Karl Ströher was a German entrepreneur who collected many works of art. Considered a collector with vision, he not only acquired individual works but also whole groups of works by one artist including Roy Lichtenstein, Walter De Maria, Claes Oldenburg and Andy Warhol. His collection also had the work of prominent German artists such as Joseph Beuys, Blinky Palermo, Reiner Ruthenbeck and Franz Erhard Walther. A highlight of the exhibit was a painting by Andy Warhol of Marilyn Monroe, which is featured on the poster. Printed by Alfried Holle in Dusseldorf.
Poster is unlined and from a private collection. less
- 23.0ʺW × 0.1ʺD × 33.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Andy Warhol
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $39
L'Affichiste in Stowe, VT
Karen Etingin opened her Montreal gallery, L'Affichiste, ten years ago after deciding to turn ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.