- Casegoods & Storage
- Dressers & Chests of Drawers
- Standard Dressers
- Mid-Century Danish Dresser by Silkeborg Møbelfa...
Mid-Century Danish Dresser by Silkeborg Møbelfabrik
This is a stunning 8 drawer teak lowboy dresser made by CFC Silkeborg Møbelfabrik in Denmark in the 1960's. This ...
more This is a stunning 8 drawer teak lowboy dresser made by CFC Silkeborg Møbelfabrik in Denmark in the 1960's. This dresser retains it's original finish and is in fantastic condition with minor wear for it's age, the back of the dresser is even finished in teak! The drawers are dovetail and all move easily.
The only damage I could find (see photos) are 2 small dark spots on the top of the dresser, and a small chip in 1 of the drawers, otherwise this dresser is prefect. Be sure to expand and examine all the photos closely for condition.
I will gladly allow local pickup and can also offer delivery within the bay area for a very reasonable rate. less
- 66.5ʺW × 18.5ʺD × 29.5ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Danish Modern
- CFC Silkeborg
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $399
- Free Local Pickup in Castro Valley, CA
- $250 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 20 miles of 94552. 20837 does not qualify.
East Bay Vintage in Castro Valley, CA
Specialize in Mid Century furnishings - Located in the East SF Bay Area @east.bay.vintage
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.