- Room Accents & Accessories
- Vessels & Vases
- 1980s Flute of Chicago Modern Dusty Rose Corrug...
1980s Flute of Chicago Modern Dusty Rose Corrugated Cardboard Vase
-This incredible 80s vase is rather hard to find, I would even say that this style of vase is borderline ...
more-This incredible 80s vase is rather hard to find, I would even say that this style of vase is borderline rare. There aren't many left, given the nature of these products.
-It is made by a company called Flute of Chicago, by Charlotte and Jerry Garfinkle, which was a 1980's Chicago-based design and manufacturing company.
-Its modern styling and muted color makes it great for modern interiors of today. ( **NOTE* I tried to get the color true to life, but my camera skews the color a bit. It is a true mauve color; more muted, not more pink-ish/purple-y like the photos.**)
-It is NOT water friendly, as it is made out of un-lacquered, unsealed corrugated cardboard. However, you could put a glass/plastic vase or container down inside and use it then for fresh flowers etc.
-It is a nice 80s mauve/dusty rose color that was so popular at the time. (however it could be painted to match décor if you desire)
-There are several lightly dented places, some of the paper inner ring around the top has some picked places, and there are some light scuffs here and there, etc. It *is* made out of cardboard, after all. ;)
But all in all it's in fabulous shape. (see photos of damage etc.)
-It is also missing the original "Flute of Chicago" sticker that would have been on the bottom, but it is certainly from this company. No one else made these.
-Measures 12 3/4" tall x 11" wide at widest part Opening is 5 7/8" across.
Thank you! less
- 11ʺW × 11ʺD × 12.75ʺH
- Condition Notes
- Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Enter a zip code for more accurate shipping information.
WonderfullyRandom in Nampa, ID
In my shop you will find wonderfully random things; stylish, vintage, unusual pieces to decorate ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.