- Room Accents & Accessories
- Vessels & Vases
- 1980s Flute of Chicago Modern Dusty Rose Corrug...
1980s Flute of Chicago Modern Dusty Rose Corrugated Cardboard Vase
-This incredible 80s vase is rather hard to find, I would even say that this style of vase is borderline ...
more-This incredible 80s vase is rather hard to find, I would even say that this style of vase is borderline rare. There aren't many left, given the nature of these products.
-It is made by a company called Flute of Chicago, by Charlotte and Jerry Garfinkle, which was a 1980's Chicago-based design and manufacturing company.
-Its modern styling and muted color makes it great for modern interiors of today. ( **NOTE* I tried to get the color true to life, but my camera skews the color a bit. It is a true mauve color; more muted, not more pink-ish/purple-y like the photos.**)
-It is NOT water friendly, as it is made out of un-lacquered, unsealed corrugated cardboard. However, you could put a glass/plastic vase or container down inside and use it then for fresh flowers etc.
-It is a nice 80s mauve/dusty rose color that was so popular at the time. (however it could be painted to match décor if you desire)
-There are several lightly dented places, some of the paper inner ring around the top has some picked places, and there are some light scuffs here and there, etc. It *is* made out of cardboard, after all. ;)
But all in all it's in fabulous shape. (see photos of damage etc.)
-It is also missing the original "Flute of Chicago" sticker that would have been on the bottom, but it is certainly from this company. No one else made these.
-Measures 12 3/4" tall x 11" wide at widest part Opening is 5 7/8" across.
Thank you! less
- 11ʺW × 11ʺD × 12.75ʺH
- Condition Notes
- Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
WonderfullyRandom in Nampa, ID
In my shop you will find wonderfully random things; stylish, vintage, unusual pieces to decorate ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.