Pair of Vintage Pink Leather Club Chairs
A pair of circa 1970s barrel club chairs. Newly redone with new foam and 100% full grain leather dyed bubble ...
more A pair of circa 1970s barrel club chairs. Newly redone with new foam and 100% full grain leather dyed bubble gum pink. These chairs are a perfect addition to any high fashion driven, Hollywood Regency type room. Immediately add a statement to your space with these.
Slight scuffing and creasing due to storage less
- 23.5ʺW × 25.0ʺD × 28.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Los Angeles, CA
- Free Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 20 miles of 90004.
Rhett Baruch in Los Angeles, CA
An eclectic mix of vintage with a focus on decorative arts . Ranging from early 20th ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 3Ask the Seller / View All
- Accent Chairs for Living Room
- Accent Chairs with Arms
- Animal Print Accent Chairs
- Armless Accent Chairs
- Art Deco Club Chairs
- Bubble Gum Club Chairs
- Hollywood Regency Club Chairs
- Hot Pink Club Chairs
- Leather Club Chairs
- Mid-Century Modern Club Chairs
- Pop Art Club Chairs
- Regency Club Chairs
- Round Accent Chairs
- Small Accent Chairs
- Tufted Accent Chairs
- Unique Accent Chairs
- Vintage Accent Chairs
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.