- Casegoods & Storage
- Dressers & Chests of Drawers
- Chests of Drawers
- Mid-Century Modern Single Drawer Campaign Style...
Mid-Century Modern Single Drawer Campaign Style Stand
This elegant vintage modern Campaign style stand features intricate brass detail as well as four sturdy brass legs. Unique design ...
more This elegant vintage modern Campaign style stand features intricate brass detail as well as four sturdy brass legs. Unique design has a single drawer and a lift up top for storage. This functional and stylish piece has sculpted handles on the sides for convenience. This unusual Mid-Century small chest or stand is made of solid oak and brass. Made by Manser Manufacturing Company. Please confirm item location (NY or NJ).
Condition: Age appropriate wear, missing key, some scratches on wood and brass, some oxidation on brass, missing rivet on one hinge.
Shipping Details: Additional shipping options may be available, as well as local pickup from our Wall, NJ or Brooklyn, NY locations(additional sales tax may apply). Please confirm item location with dealer or send shipping zip code for an accurate quote. less
- 19ʺW × 13ʺD × 25.25ʺH
- Mid-Century Modern
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $359
- Free Local Pickup in Neptune City, NJ
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Horseman Antiques in Neptune City, NJ
***3 LOCATIONS!*** With over 55 years in business and three massive locations Horseman offers one ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- 12-Drawer Dressers
- 2-Drawer Dressers
- 3-Drawer Dressers
- 4-Drawer Dressers
- 5-Drawer Dressers
- 6-Drawer Dressers
- 7-Drawer Dressers
- 8-Drawer Dressers
- 9-Drawer Dressers
- Antique Dressers
- Baby Dressers
- Bamboo Dressers
- Bedroom Dressers
- Brass Chests of Drawers
- Brown Chests of Drawers
- Cherry Dressers
- Copper Chests of Drawers
- Distressed Dressers
- Double Dressers
- Dressers with Mirrors
- French Dressers
- Large Dressers
- Long Dressers
- Mahogany Dressers
- Maple Dressers
- Media Dressers
- Metal Chests of Drawers
- Mid-Century Modern Chests of Drawers
- Narrow Dressers
- New York Chests of Drawers
- Nursery Dressers
- Oak Chests of Drawers
- Painted Dressers
- Pine Dressers
- Reclaimed Wood Dressers
- Small Dressers
- Tall Dressers
- Triple Dressers
- Vanity Dressers
- Vintage Dressers
- Walnut Dressers
- Wicker Dressers
- Wood Chests of Drawers
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.