- Room Accents & Accessories
- Vessels & Vases
- Bottles & Jars & Jugs
- Large Studio Pottery Drip Glazed Floor Urn
Large Studio Pottery Drip Glazed Floor Urn
This is a large vintage drip glaze urn by reknowned potter Terry King of King's Pottery. The piece has a ... more This is a large vintage drip glaze urn by reknowned potter Terry King of King's Pottery. The piece has a gorgeous blue green mottled glaze on the top half with the bottom half being the natural clay color glazed. It is clearly signed "King's Pottery North Carolina -- Terry King". This piece is an early King's Pottery piece from the 1980s to early 1990s. less
- 8.0ʺW × 8.0ʺD × 11.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in New York, NY
Artemis On Delos in New York, NY
I see amazing things everywhere. My style is eclectic -- from midcentury modern and hollywood regency ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Blue Bottles & Jars & Jugs
- Boho Chic Bottles & Jars & Jugs
- Ceramic Bottles & Jars & Jugs
- Cottage Bottles & Jars & Jugs
- Folk Art Bottles & Jars & Jugs
- Green Bottles & Jars & Jugs
- New York Bottles & Jars & Jugs
- Organic Modern Bottles & Jars & Jugs
- Outsider and Self Taught Art Bottles & Jars & Jugs
- Primitive Bottles & Jars & Jugs
- Rustic Bottles & Jars & Jugs
- Tan Bottles & Jars & Jugs
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.