- Casegoods & Storage
- Dressers & Chests of Drawers
- Mid Century Low Boy Campaign Dresser with Detac...
Mid Century Low Boy Campaign Dresser with Detachable Mirror
This product is no longer available.
Mid century campaign style low boy dresser with six substantial drawers includes a large detachable mirror. I can't get enough ...
more Mid century campaign style low boy dresser with six substantial drawers includes a large detachable mirror. I can't get enough of the oversized brass brackets which make for such a stunning statement piece! Set is made out of a golden oak hardwood veneer with dovetail joints. Dresser has substantial wheels hidden behind the floorboards, which makes moving and rearranging a breeze. The detachable mirror leaves no marks on the top of the dresser, so it can alternately mount to a wall by removing the back brackets and adding mounting hardware. Floral drawer-liners date this piece to mid 1960's-1970's and are easily removable.
Other matching pieces available include a tall Lingerie Dresser with a locking top drawer and a nightstand, sold separately. Contact me to inquire about a discount on the complete set.
Excellent vintage condition. Small flaws typical of age include one scratch in the finish in the front-bottom left corner, one subtle inconsistency on top surface 1" long, one subtle divet along front top edge 1" long and minor aging/patina to brass hardware though the majority of it shines brilliantly!
Lowboy Dresser 30" tall x 62" wide x 18" deep
Mirror 46.5" tall x 44" wide x 1" deep
Delivery Options: Chairish's professional White Glove shipping method is the default for the ease and convenience of both customer and seller. Customers purchasing from Gold Dust Goods are welcome to arrange their own, alternative pick up or delivery methods to reduce cost. In some cases Gold Dust Goods can schedule alternative delivery methods to the Bay Area and Portland regions for a substantial price reduction. less
- 62ʺW × 16ʺD × 30ʺH
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Ashland, OR
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Gold Dust Goods in Ashland, OR
Gold Dust Goods curates vintage, antique and revamped furniture and home decor with a focus ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- 12-Drawer Dressers
- 2-Drawer Dressers
- 3-Drawer Dressers
- 4-Drawer Dressers
- 5-Drawer Dressers
- 6-Drawer Dressers
- 7-Drawer Dressers
- 8-Drawer Dressers
- 9-Drawer Dressers
- Antique Dressers
- Baby Dressers
- Bamboo Dressers
- Bedroom Dressers
- Cherry Dressers
- Distressed Dressers
- Double Dressers
- Dressers with Mirrors
- French Dressers
- Large Dressers
- Long Dressers
- Mahogany Dressers
- Maple Dressers
- Media Dressers
- Narrow Dressers
- Nursery Dressers
- Painted Dressers
- Pine Dressers
- Reclaimed Wood Dressers
- Small Dressers
- Tall Dressers
- Triple Dressers
- Vanity Dressers
- Vintage Dressers
- Walnut Dressers
- Wicker Dressers
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about less than 3 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-14 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email email@example.com to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.