Antique Edwards & Roberts English-Style Desk
This 1880's Antique Edwards & Roberts English-style desk is made of mahogany wood finished in light wood tone stain with ... more This 1880's Antique Edwards & Roberts English-style desk is made of mahogany wood finished in light wood tone stain with marquetry details. Adorning the top of the desk is the original embossed leather surface with gilt details along the edges. The facade of the desk is ornately adorned with floral and leafy motif marquetry details and along the edges of the legs and sides there is a simple inlaid border. There are seven drawers in the desk with three on the left and right sides and one in the center with decorative brass drawer pulls and simple key holes. The locks and key are in working condition. This desk is finished with the original brass caster wheels. This desk is strong, sturdy, and ready to be used for years to come. less
- 48.0ʺW × 23.0ʺD × 29.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $489
- Free Local Pickup in North Hollywood, CA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Castle Antiques & Design in North Hollywood, CA
Since our founding in 1975, Castle Antiques has been providing exceptional service to dealers, interior ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.