Huge Oversized Llama Terra Cotta Planter
If this llama planter doesn't bring a smile to your face, we just can't imagine what will! This big guy ... moreIf this llama planter doesn't bring a smile to your face, we just can't imagine what will! This big guy is so cute and proud. He's ready for a big agave or tall snake plant. He has a drain hole and the nicest patina. He has some age related natural wear like a little chipping at the tips of his ears, and a surface crack along one side of his neck that does not go all the way through. Regardless, we've over-stated these issues by noting his condition as "fair" just to be sure he's priced reasonably and finds a loving home. He's also be adorable filled with fruit or avocados and displayed in an eclectic kitchen! less
- 13ʺW × 17ʺD × 22.5ʺH
- Boho Chic
- Folk Art
- Mid-Century Modern
- Organic Modern
- Rancho Monterey
- Shabby Chic
- Terra Cotta
- Condition Notes
- Fair - Has lived a "full life" and has a distressed look with noticeable wear Fair - Has lived a "full life" and has a distressed look with noticeable wear less
CONTEXTvintage in Dallas, TX
Modern vintage luxury, warmth and polished comfort, all living together harmoniously...the perfect home. Soft ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Barrel Planters
- Boho Chic Planters
- Brown Planters
- Bulb Planters
- Cactus Planters
- Ceramic Planters
- Contemporary Planters
- Cottage Planters
- Country Planters
- Dallas Planters
- Elephant Planters
- Fish Bowl Planters
- Flower Planters
- Folk Art Planters
- Hanging Planters
- Herb Planters
- Indoor Planters
- Indoor Wall Planters
- Large Ceramic Planters
- Large Outdoor Planters
- Large Planters
- Lodge Planters
- Mexican Planters
- Mid-Century Modern Planters
- Modern Planters
- Orchid Planters
- Outdoor Planters
- Primitive Planters
- Rectangular Planters
- Rustic Planters
- Shabby Chic Planters
- Southwestern Planters
- Succulent Planters
- Tall Planters
- Terracotta Planters
- Traditional Planters
- Urn Planters
- Wall Planters
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.